Pre-Forum Programme/ Side Events
13-17 November 2017 - Royal Dublin Society, Dublin, Ireland
We are no longer accepting submissions for side events.
Side events/skills building workshops
Side events and skills building workshops of the Fourth Global Forum on HRH will take place on Monday 13 and Tuesday 14 November 2017, before the full Forum program. These sessions are fully organized and coordinated by the host of the side event applicant (government agency, institution, NGO etc). These sessions allow organizations and groups to take advantage of the presence of participants in Dublin.
Criteria for acceptance of side events
Applications will be screened based on the criteria listed below:
- Relevance to the overall forum theme and sub-themes
- Cutting edge developments, evidence, practice or policy
- Value and clarity of the learning objectives
- Level of interactivity and use of innovative methods for interaction
- Diversity of the speakers (gender balance, geographical representation and youth participation)
Promotion of side event & skills building workshops
Accepted sessions will be listed on the Forum web site and publicized through the Forum newsletter.
Session organizers are encouraged to advertise their session through other websites, listservs, etc.
Fourth Global Forum on Human Resources for Health