Exhibition opportunities at HRH Forum 2017
The Forum will offer unparalleled opportunities for exhibitors and organizations to showcase their products to an international audience. With more than 1,000 delegates expected, your organization cannot afford to miss the chance to reach key players across the sectors of education, health, labour/employment and finance. A variety of activities will take place in the Exhibition Area in order to ensure good traffic flow. Activities include welcome reception, coffee breaks, catering points, poster viewing.
Exhibiting at the HRH forum 2017 will help you:
- Increase marketplace interest in your products services or organisation.
- Build deeper relationships with both your current and prospective customers.
- Gain access to valuable information and knowledge.
- Enhance your strategic position in the market.
- Generate qualified leads.
- Accelerate your sales process.
- Maximise your return on investment.
- Engage delegates through parallels and workshops.
Exhibition space cost €2,400 + vat (23%) and includes the following:
- Shell scheme stand 3m x 2m.
- Sign with company name.
- Power supply (additional power supply and usage is charged separately)
- Wi-Fi (upgrade available at cost)
- One trestle table and two chairs
- Fitted carpet
- Exhibition fee includes access to the exhibition area, name badge and congress programme (for a maximum of 4 staff working at the exhibition booth)
- The exhibiting company will be listed in the exhibition section in the HRH 2017 final programme.
An Exhibitors’ Information Manual with information on shipping, customs clearance, set up information will be available online 2 months before the Forum. Information on additional items such as furniture, additional lighting, telephone, broadband, extra power to your stand will also be detailed in our Exhibitors’ Information Manual.
Fourth Global Forum on Human Resources for Health