13-17 November 2017 – Royal Dublin Society, Dublin, Ireland
Registration fees for the Forum are quoted in the table below in EURO (€).
Early bird refers to registration by 31st July 2017
Full delegate (early bird rate)
Full delegate (normal rate)
Low and lower middle income country (early bird rate)
Low and lower middle income country (normal rate)
Full time, non-salaried students and young professionals (early bird rate)
Full time, non-salaried students and young professionals (normal rate)
Conference registration fees include:
- Attendance at all Forum sessions and Pre-Forum events.
- Attendance at the welcome reception on Tuesday 14th Nov 2017.
- Tea/Coffee and Lunches on the Forum Days (Wednesday 15th Nov to Friday 17th Nov 2017).
Important things to consider:
- To receive the rate for low and lower middle income countries, the country of residence must be listed on the World Bank low and lower middle income country list found here.
- The age limit for non-salaried students and young professionals is 32 years. To receive this rate, a valid student ID or letter from the educational institution must be emailed to HRHForum2017@conferencepartners.com Within 2 weeks of registration.
Terms & Conditions
Please take the time to read and understand our terms & conditions before proceeding:
All Registrations must be accompanied by FULL payment and must be received no later than 2 weeks after completing your registration.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
- Before Tuesday August 15th 2017- 100% refund of fees.
- Between August 15th – Monday 18th September 2017 – 50% cancellation penalty.
- After Monday 18th September 2017 – no refund.
Please send cancellation requests including the registrant’s name and the invoice number by email to HRHForum2017@conferencepartners.com. No refunds will be made for cancellations after this date or for non-attendance.
All attendees are required to wear the official 2017 Conference name badge to enter the Technical Sessions, Exhibits and the Reception.
Camera, Cell Phone and Video Recording Policy:
Attendees are not permitted to take pictures of speaker slides or posters, or to make video recordings of presentations. Furthermore, attendees are asked to be respectful of their colleagues by turning off all cell phones before entering the session rooms.
For accommodation, please liaise directly with the hotel. To secure rooms at the best available rate, please state that you are attending the HRH Forum 2017 event. Any hotel or other financial costs are not the responsibility of the event organizer.
Fourth Global Forum on Human Resources for Health