Side Events and Youth Forum
13-17 November 2017 – Royal Dublin Society, Dublin, Ireland
Side events/skills building workshops
Side events and skills building workshops of the Fourth Global Forum on HRH will take place on Monday 13 and Tuesday 14 November 2017, before the full Forum program. These sessions are fully organized and coordinated by the host of the side event applicant (government agency, institution, NGO etc). These sessions allow organizations and groups to take advantage of the presence of participants in Dublin.
Criteria for acceptance of side events
Applications will be screened based on the criteria listed below
- Relevance to the overall forum theme and sub-themes
- Cutting edge developments, evidence, practice or policy
- Value and clarity of the learning objectives
- Level of interactivity and use of innovative methods for interaction
- Diversity of the speakers (gender balance, geographical representation and youth participation)
Kindly also take note of the costs associated with booking a space. Submission of application does not guarantee your event. Entries will be screened to ensure that they are in line with the forum objectives. You will be notified on the status of your submission by end-June.
- One 90 minute slot: €2000
- Two 90 minute slots: €4000
Promotion of side event & skills building workshops
Accepted sessions will be listed on the Forum web site and publicized through the Forum newsletter. Session organizers are encouraged to advertise their session through other websites, listservs, etc.
Deadline for submission: 21 June 2017 (NOW CLOSED)
The Youth Forum, on 14 November, will serve as a venue to build a network of young change agents to generate ideas, explore best practices, encourage future collaborations, and network with other youth leaders from different backgrounds. The event seeks to target youth from various health professions.
The main objectives of the youth forum are to:
- create a global conversation on the importance of human resources for health among the youth;
- facilitate and encourage multidisciplinary partnerships and projects in the field of human resources for health;
- to empower youth with the knowledge, skills and motivation to further the Global Strategy on Human Resources for Health.
The organization of the Youth forum is being led by the International Federation of Medication Students Association. For more information and to get engaged please write to email@example.com
Fourth Global Forum on Human Resources for Health